Volunteers are a key part of our success. Every volunteer plays an important part in enhancing the lives of pediatric patients and their families. We offer flexible options for highly engaged individuals and groups. Volunteers are encouraged to use their skills and training to assist with our various programs, activities and events.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- Administrative Volunteer: Volunteers are needed to assist with filing, assembling new packets for mailing to providers, donation & outreach centers and sites, organizing materials and other tasks around the office.
- Program Volunteer: Volunteers are needed to label books, car seats, toys and other items, organize toy closet, file and assist with preparations for patient and family activities and events, including event day volunteers.
- Stink Bug Project Volunteer: Volunteers are needed to call dog biscuit vendors for order fulfillment, bag biscuits, file, bake dog biscuits at “Bake Days” scheduled at commercial kitchen on specified dates and help out at outdoor farmer’s markets during summer and fall.
- Special Events Volunteer: Volunteer groups and individuals are needed to help Special Events Manager with event related activities and volunteer on event days.
- Mothers’ Milk Bank – Shipping & Receiving Volunteer: Volunteers are needed to log milk, prepare shipping supplies and pack orders.
- Mothers’ Milk Bank – Donor Screener Volunteer: Volunteers are needed to make donor packets, make blood tube packets, fax donor forms, follow-up on missing donor forms, review unapproved donors for missing paperwork.
- Mothers’ Milk Bank – Milk Processing Center: Volunteers are needed in to wash and sanitize bottles for donor human milk.
- Universal Volunteer: Available to help where most needed on volunteer days.
Please complete the volunteer application above and return to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 303.839.6783.
To learn more about volunteering for Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation, please contact us at 303.839.6782 or email@example.com.