Host a Gift Gathering Campaign
Host a Gift Gathering Campaign as a way to provide pediatric patients and their families with critical support when they are faced with an unexpected emergency.
- being a first-time mother rushed to the hospital for an unexpected premature delivery and not having time to pack diapers for your new baby.
- being a pediatric patient undergoing treatment at the hospital for an unexpected diagnosis and not having a toy, book, or craft kit to help take your mind off of your condition.
- being a parent of a sick child who has to be transferred to a hospital in Colorado for an unexpected surgery and you don’t have overnight bathroom essentials like a toothbrush or shampoo.
Support pediatric patients and families in the Rocky Mountain region by hosting a Gift Gathering at your office, home, school, or in your neighborhood. It is as simple as collecting diapers, books, clothing, toys, games, and art supplies.
How to Get Involved:
- Download the Gift Gathering Toolkit, which includes:
- Contact us at 303.839.6782 or email@example.com to receive a collection box and additional promotional materials.
- Take photos and share them with us to be featured in our Gift Gathering Success Stories.
Other Ways to Get Involved: