Gift Gathering Campaign
A Gift Gathering Campaign is a way to provide pediatric patients and their families with critical support when they are faced with an unexpected emergency.
- being a first-time mother rushed to the hospital for an unexpected premature delivery and not having time to pack diapers for your new baby.
- being a pediatric patient undergoing treatment at the hospital for an unexpected diagnosis and not having a toy, book, or craft kit to help take your mind off of your condition.
- being a parent of a sick child who has to be transferred to a hospital in Colorado for an unexpected surgery and you don’t have overnight bathroom essentials like a toothbrush or shampoo.
Support pediatric patients and their families in the Rocky Mountain region by hosting a Gift Gathering at your office, home, school, or in your neighborhood. It’s as simple as collecting diapers, books, clothing, toys, games, and art supplies.
2017 Holiday Wish List*:
*All items must be new and unwrapped. We are not able to accept any type of toys that shoot or have projectiles in any way.
- Baby and toddler toys
- Baby clothes (NB and 0-3 months)
- Other baby essentials (diapers, wipes, swaddles, hats, booties, towels, blankets, diaper cream, etc.)
- Baby gear (pack n plays, breast pumps, activity gyms, bouncer chairs, nursing pillows, swings, etc.)
- Children’s outerwear (coats, hats, boots, mittens, etc.)
- Action figures and dolls (Barbie’s, Bratz, Moxie dolls, super heroes, etc.)
- Journaling and writing materials
- Electronics (iPads, iPods, Leapsters, MP3 players, Kindles, tablets, etc.)
- Gift cards (Target, Walmart, iTunes, etc.)
- Grocery cards (King Sooper’s, Safeway, Costco, etc.)
- Gas cards (Shell, Conoco, Sinclair, etc.)
- Science experiment kits
- DVDs (any from G-rated to PG-13)
- Princess dress up items
- Board games
- Make-up kits
- Nail polish
- Art supplies
- Coloring books
- Model kits
- Craft kits
- Lego sets
How to Get Involved:
- Host a Gift Gathering Drive: contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Donate to an Existing Drive: Thank you to all of our amazing partners who are hosting a Gift Gathering Drive. Please feel free to drop off a gift and attend one of these events. Learn more here.
- Jingle & Mingle at Eddie Merlot’s on Thursday, November 30th from 5 – 7 PM
- 6th Annual No Kids Left Behind Toy Drive at Pizza Republica – Glendale on Saturday, December 9th from 7 – 9 PM
- Denver Beer Co. Ugly Sweater Event & Toy Drive on Saturday, December 9th
Other Ways to Get Involved: