To be eligible for a grant from Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation (RMCHF), an organization/program(s) must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization in good standing
NOTE: New or emerging organizations are permitted to apply through a tax-exempt organization acting as the fiscal agent.
- Align with the mission and interests of RMCHF
- Be a community based program that assists in filling important gaps in our communities for pediatric patients and their families
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to inclusiveness in its programs, staff, Board, and volunteers
- Have the capacity to fulfill the plans for which the funds are requested
- Show a financial participation commitment from 100% of the Board members
NOTE: The amount is not as much a concern as the demonstration of willingness to support the organization.
- Provide an ongoing effort to evaluate organizational and program effectiveness and commitment to making adjustments as needed
Please email Lee.Shaughnessy@rmchildren.org or call 720.507.0907 to determine if your organization is eligible.