Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation offers assistance to help families cope with the challenges and expenses that often occur when a child is seriously injured or ill.
We are committed to improving the overall health of children and offer a variety of services rooted in three major areas:
- Patient & Family Assistance provides direct support to patients and families to help cover critical non-medical costs such as gas and grocery cards, taxi vouchers and social worker and emergency grants to families in need of assistance.
- The Stink Bug Project supports families who have a child diagnosed with a serious medical condition. The Stink Bug Project matches well-trained, loving companion dogs with families throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
- Mothers’ Milk Bank is a nonprofit milk bank and adheres to the strict guidelines of the Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA). Mothers’ Milk Bank collects, processes and provides donor human milk to fragile babies across the country.
We also provide support:
- to families with babies in the NICUs by providing car seats, diapers, blankets, clothing and other essentials.
- for pediatric patients and their families by creating events and activities to help ease the stress of the long and intensive treatments these patients must often undergo.
- for perinatal services to mothers and infants with cancer and other serious health conditions.
- toys and books to boost morale and create a sense of community for the pediatric patient and family population.
If you are a care provider or social worker seeking services for a client or patient, please visit Types of Assistance Available or contact Lee Shaughnessy at Lee.Shaughnessy@rmchildren.org, 720.507.0907.
Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation proudly serves as an avenue for community support in the Rocky Mountain region with these additional opportunities.
In 2016, we awarded a total of $161,500 in grants for 12 501(c)3 organizations that operate in the Rocky Mountain region and align with our mission and values. For more information please visit Grants.
RMCHF supports medical professionals (non-physicians). If you are seeking financial support for training or continuing education to improve medical care for children, please contact Lee Shaughnessy at Lee.Shaughnessy@rmchildren.org, 720.507.0907.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720.507.0907 for more information about our programs or types of assistance.