Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation is launching its Best Start Program providing all new and expecting parents in Colorado with essential education and resources on:
SAFE SLEEP and infant mortality
BREASTFEEDING and human milk as baby’s best first food
BRAIN BUILDING so children can thrive
RECEIVE A FREE BABY BOX
Pre-certify by following the steps below:
– Join Baby Box University by visiting www.babyboxuniversity.com.
– Under BabyBox University Syllabuses, click Colorado Best Start Program.
– Complete the syllabus and quiz.
– Take a screenshot or print out your completion certificate.
– Bring the certificate to the Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation office at 5394 Marshall Street, Arvada, CO 80002 or at one of the participating distribution sites listed at the end of the online syllabus.
PRNewswire – “Colorado Joins the Baby Box Movement Providing Free Parenting Education and Resources to All Expecting Parents Statewide”
Denver 7 – “Baby Box Program offers free products education to all new parents in colorado”
Fox31 KDVR – “Baby Box Program to be offered to all new parents in colorado”
9News – “Baby Box now available in colorado”
Denver Post – “Colorado baby boxes free”
9News – “hey parents take an online course and get a free box of baby products”
For more information, please contact us at BestStart@rmchildren.org or 720.507.0923.