Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation (RMCHF) is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. RMCHF was organized in 2008 and is operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. RMCHF has provided grants to programs and organizations that assist in accomplishing OUR MISSION: to enhance the quality of life for pediatric patients and their families living in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Provision, promotion and facilitation of educational and supportive programs regarding medical issues that affect children for the community, children, their parents and their healthcare providers.
- Existing community based pediatric programs which assist in accomplishing the above purposes.
Generally, RMCHF does NOT make grants to or for the following:
- Debt Restructure
- Capital-bricks and mortar
- Operational expenses of an organization
- Physician costs and healthcare expenses
- Grants to individuals
- For profit organizations or programs
- Government Programs
- Grants to one organization to be passed to another
- Religious organizations
- Start-up costs
- Multi-year initiatives
- Direct medical costs
RMCHF supports patients and families living or being medically treated in the Rocky Mountain region.